Grandparents day at Robinsons Galleria
The coolest people are those who’ve had the most stories to tell and who better to call cool and groovy than our very own grandparents! Robinsons Galleria is also inviting everyone to join their A Vintage Story competition. Check out the mechanics below:
A Vintage Story Mechanics:
1. The promo is open to Philippine residents who are of legal age who owns a vintage item. Employees of Robinsons Land Inc, Robinsons Galleria Ortigas. (“Robinsons”), official media partners and sponsors, and relatives of said employees up to the third degree of consanguinity are disqualified from joining.
2. Submission of entries is until September 5, 2013 only.
3. Contest ends on September 7, 2013 and winners will be announced on September 7, 2013 during the Grandparents day event.
A. How to Join and How to Participate:
3. Those qualified and interested to join must follow the directions for joining in the promo posters that are posted around the mall
4. To join the promotion, the Participant must submit the following to the official email address [email protected]
- Complete Name
- Contact number (Landline) (optional)
- Contact number (mobile phone) (required)
- Photo of the vintage item (Photos must be in a digital format. Acceptable file formats are .jpg, .jpeg, .gif or .png. Photo size should be a minimum of 1MB and a maximum of 3MB or at least 1000px wide)
- Interesting story about that vintage item. Story should not be less than 5 sentences and must clearly state a story and not a description. Submission could be in Tagalog/Filipino, English or Taglish
5. Submitting an entry means that the participant agrees to abide by the full mechanics of Robinsons Galleria’s “A Vintage Story” promotion (hereinafter referred to as the “Promotion”).
B. Promo Mechanics
6. The participant must submit the photo to [email protected] as an attachment with the details stated above for the entry to be qualified. The story can also be an attachment (Word document, Text file, rtf, etc) or as the text within the email body
7. Participants can submit as many entries as they want.
8. Cut-off date and time for submission of entries will be on September 5, 2013 at 11:59 PM. Entries submitted after the cut-off date will be not counted as an entry
9. Criteria for judging is: 50% – uniqueness of the item, 50% – Human interest on the story
10. Selection of winners shall be as follows:
a. Event organizer and a representative from Robinsons Galleria will select a shortlist of 10 entries based on aforementioned criteria.
11. Finalists will be contacted via SMS, email or a phone call and will be requested to be at the event on September 7, 2013. Non-appearance on the event date will mean immediate forfeiture from the competition.
12. The other entries will be uploaded on the photo album section of the Official Facebook Page of the mall as well.
13. Robinsons Galleria reserves the right to forfeit the prize from any winner who fails to acknowledge within 3 days from notification. The winner notification will be sent through either the email address or mobile number as indicated in the registration page.
14. All prizes are non-transferable and non-convertible to cash. Winners shall be asked to bring a valid ID to validate their identities when claiming their prizes
15. Except as expressly provided herein, Robinsons Galleria will not be liable to the winners for any other costs, liabilities or expenses that may arise out of winning the prizes.
16. The interpretation and implementation of these promo mechanics, as well as all decisions made by Robinsons Galleria and its agents in relation thereto or in the conduct of this promo, are final and no objections and appeals thereon will be entertained.
17. Other terms and conditions apply: