Eat, Drink all you can promos Part 1
It’s awesome to discover or uncover a great bargain. It doesn’t matter if it’s clothes, shoes or gadgets, more so if it were food. DiscoverPH found these eat and/or drink all you can promos and then some.
1. HOWZAT Sports Bar – located at Kalayaan Avenue, this sports bar is frequented by a lot of famous athletes and sports figures, just how a legitimate sports bar should be. If you’re lucky, you may even meet Efren “Bata” Reyes as he knocks a couple of bottles of SMB down while shooting pool.
They have different promos, depending on the day of the week. Every Sunday, you can enjoy their Roast Sunday Lunch buffet where you can eat all you can roast meats, veggies and potatoes. For only 425 pesos from 12nn to 3pm, you can stuff yourself silly plus have free flowing SMB. On Fridays, you have Indian Curry Buffet Lunch for only 375 pesos and SMB is on the house. They have daily Drink all you can (local spirits) for 325 pesos and well as an SMB all you can for 295 pesos.
Howzat is located at 8471 Kalayaan Avenue, Brgy. Poblacion, Makati City. For any inquiries or reservations, please call them at 897 3335 and ask for Ms. Linda Dellosa.
2. Baja Mexican Cantina - Known for their fusion Tex-Mex cuisine, Baja is also famous for their Margarita Mondays where you can have as much margaritas you want for only 250 pesos. Promo starts at 6 PM and ends at 8PM.
Baja Mexican Cantina is located at Greenbelt 3, Makati City. For more information, call them up at 7560127
3. Zark’s Burgers – Tucked in an unassuming place in Taft avenue, Zark’s is very well known to the Lasalle, Benilde and St. Scholastica’s crowd. A whole lot of these students (and former students coming back for more) swear by and testify that Zark’s has the best burger in town.
Take one of their challenges and you might win enormous meals, free! Take this monster of a challenge for example: 10 minutes to finish all of that and you get that meal free. Just thinking about it makes me have the meat sweats and Joey Tribbiani comes to mind.
You can eat and drink all you can for only 300 pesos. If you beat the record for most burgers eaten, then your meal is free!
Visit Zark’s at 2564 Archer’s Nook, Taft Avenue. Call them up at 3921211 for more information.
4. Lolo Dad’s Brasserie – If you’ve read my last post about tapas then you might have gotten an inkling of how I fell in love with those little plates of yummy savory food. The thing is, I can’t stuff my face with them because they are, in essence, supposed to be appetizers. I have found the solution to my problem by heading over to Lolo Dad’s Brasserie.
Free flowing wine comes with your endless plates of tapas at Lolo Dad’s Brasserie’s. Come over between 5PM to 8PM and enjoy the taste of Spanish wine and food for only P920+
One tip though, make sure to ask what’s in the tapas – just in case you’re allergic to it. Trust me, you don’t want to be hacking and scratching your way through that glorious food. Lolo Dad’s Brasserie is located at the ground floor of 6750 Ayala Avenue, Makati. Call them at 8136750.
5. Cabalen – If you want great Kapampangan food, Cabalen is the place to go. I remember going there when I was younger, sitting quietly at the table, waiting for my crabs to show up. I love their seafood and the way they cook their Filipino dishes. Nothing like Kapampangan food to cure the munchies.
For P298, you can eat all you can from their selection of Filipino entrees and desserts. It’s best to come with a large group para sulit – come with friends of family. Click here to check the location of a Cabalen branch nearest you.